上一集 下一集
正在播放

 

 
A NEW SONIC ELOQUENCE FOR CINEMATIC SOUND
一种新的声音雄辩的电影声音

CINEMATIC EXPRESSIONS specifically extends the range of your trailer sound effects palette, it’s the impact without the impact.
电影表情特别扩展了你的预告片音效调色板的范围,它是没有冲击的冲击。

It uses untold otherworldly sounds, transfusing the voids between hits and heavy impacts with spirited atmospheres and dynamic character.
它使用了数不清的超凡脱俗的声音,在击打和沉重的冲击之间注入了充满活力的气氛和动态的特征。

WHAT WE RECORDED
我们所记录的

CINEMATIC EXPRESSIONS includes an entire orchestra of sound, using all the tonal properties of violins, cellos, flutes, saxophones, guitars and more.
电影表达包括一个完整的乐队的声音,使用所有的小提琴,大提琴,长笛,萨克斯管,吉他和更多的调性属性。

But not only!
但不仅如此!

We’ve created a library of expressive sound, not just expressive instruments.
我们创建了一个有表现力的声音库,不仅仅是有表现力的乐器。

Lion growls modified into BRAAMS, metal scrapes into mystical PINGS, and even squeaky dog toys into powerful RISERS.
狮子咆哮被改造成BRAAMS,金属刮伤被改造成神秘的ping,甚至吱吱叫的狗玩具也被改造成强大的RISERS。

THE IMPACT WITHOUT THE IMPACT
没有冲击的冲击

Designed to help build up the tension over longer periods of time, with this library you can accentuate those feelings of suspenseful expectation and curiosity that pull the viewer into the story.
设计的目的是帮助建立长期的紧张关系,有了这个库,你可以强调那些悬疑的期待和好奇心的感觉,把观众拉进故事。

Divided into three categories – Dark, Light, and Neutral – it’s easy to find just the right sound for the feel you’re looking for.
分为三个类别-黑暗,光明和中性-很容易找到你正在寻找的感觉的正确的声音。

TONAL SOUNDS AND INSTRUMENTS
音调和乐器

We’ve made it easy for you to stay in key.
我们让你很容易就能保持音调。

CINEMATIC EXPRESSIONS has a focus on the tonal qualities of production.
电影表达注重制作的色调质量。

Keeping this in mind, we’ve labeled all included tonal sounds – BRAAMS, RISERS, PINGS, and more – to be key specific, making your job of adjusting it to your project that much easier.
记住这一点,我们已经标记了所有包含的音调声音- BRAAMS, RISERS, ping等等-以使您的工作更容易调整到您的项目。

WHAT’S SO SPECIAL ABOUT THIS LIBRARY?
这个图书馆有什么特别之处?

We were looking for something that was modern, that was different, that redefined the range of modern trailer sounds and established a completely new kind of sonic language.
我们在寻找一些现代的、与众不同的东西,重新定义现代预告片声音的范围,并建立一种全新的声音语言。

The result is CINEMATIC EXPRESSIONS and we are already using it to its full potential.
结果是电影的表达,我们已经在充分利用它的潜力。

Cinematic trailer libraries all-too-often focus on over-the-top hits and impacts.
电影预告片库通常都专注于过度的热门和影响。

We know.
我们知道。

We’ve done those ourselves.
我们自己也做过。

This library isn’t that though.
但是这个图书馆不是那样的。

Where an impacts collection gives you a good start, we’ve created a powerful set of sonic tools to give you a good finish.
在一个影响集合给你一个好的开始,我们已经创建了一套强大的声波工具,给你一个好的结束。

With high-quality, clearly labelled tonal and atonal sounds, it couldn’t be easier.
有了高质量的、明确标注的调性和无调性声音,它就变得简单多了。

COMPATIBLE SOFTWARE
兼容的软件

BOOM Library sound FX come as WAV files, meaning you can import and work with them in any software that can handle this file type.
BOOM Library sound FX以WAV文件的形式出现,这意味着你可以在任何可以处理这种文件类型的软件中导入并使用它们。

RICH METADATA EMBEDDED
丰富的元数据嵌入

We want to provide you with the fastest and easiest workflow possible.
我们希望为您提供最快和最简单的工作流程。

That’s why all files contain extensive metadata like file description & keywords to quickly find the sounds you’re looking for.
这就是为什么所有文件都包含大量的元数据,如文件描述和关键字,以快速找到您正在寻找的声音。

Metadata can be read and processed by audio management tools.
元数据可以通过音频管理工具读取和处理。

Some digital audio workstations feature an included search tool that can also read embedded metadata.
一些数字音频工作站具有一个包含的搜索工具,也可以读取嵌入的元数据。

发表回复

后才能评论