上一集 下一集
正在播放

 

 
In 1983, the DX7 changed the world of music.
1983年,DX7改变了音乐界。

Today, the DX7 V gives you the power to change it again.
今天,DX7 V让你再次改变它。

Nothing says ‘80s like the sound of the DX7.
没有什么比DX7的声音更能代表80年代了。

Our authentic recreation gives you all the same FM digital technology and sounds that earned the instrument a revered place in the history of both keyboards and contemporary music.
我们真实的娱乐为您提供了相同的调频数字技术和声音,使乐器在键盘和当代音乐的历史上都享有崇高的地位。

We didn’t stop at just replicating it, though – we re-imagined it.
不过,我们并没有止步于复制它——我们重新想象了它。

New operator waves, extensive modulation additions, arpeggiator and onboard FX chains enhance your sonic possibilities exponentially.
新的操作波,广泛的调制添加,琶音器和机载FX链增强您的声音可能性指数。

For bonus points, an intuitive graphic interface makes what was once a daunting programming task a creative joy today.
另外,直观的图形界面让曾经令人生畏的编程任务在今天变成了一种创造性的乐趣。

We put booster rockets on the instrument that created innumerable ‘80s hits.
我们把助推器放在创造了无数80年代热门歌曲的仪器上。

Now you can create the definitive sounds of today and tomorrow.
现在你可以创造今天和明天的声音。

The inimitable sound of FM
调频广播独特的声音

Your music is unique.
你的音乐是独一无二的。

So is the sound of the DX7 V.
DX7 V的声音也是如此。

Frequency modulation (FM) synthesis works by modulating one waveform with another to produce much more complex harmonic profiles than its analog brethren.
调频(FM)合成是通过一种波形与另一种波形调制来产生比模拟波形更复杂的谐波轮廓。

These sounds run the gamut from acoustic and organic to synthetic and mechanical, spanning energies from subtle to radical along the way.
这些声音涵盖了音域,从声学和有机到合成和机械,跨越能量从微妙到激进。

Thanks to an extensive preset library, you don’t have to be an expert on FM in order to tap into all this sonic power.
由于广泛的预设库,你不必是调频专家,以挖掘所有这些声音的力量。

The DX7 V comes complete with a library of all the signature 80’s hit-making FM sounds like electric pianos, basses, marimbas, synths and more, plus an extensive battery of hot new sounds from our elite sound design team.
DX7 V配备了所有标志性的80年代热门FM声音库,如电钢琴,贝斯,马林巴琴,合成器等,再加上来自我们精英声音设计团队的大量热门新声音。

Whether you’re looking for the familiar sounds that put FM synthesis on the map or charting new territory, the DX7 V is the definitive digital synth to have in your keyboard collection.
无论你是在寻找熟悉的声音,把FM合成在地图上或制图新的领域,DX7 V是在你的键盘收藏中有权威的数字合成器。

Unleash your inner sound designer with expanded features
通过扩展功能释放你内心的声音设计师

The DX7 V gives you a unique tool for customizing and creating new musical instruments and sound effects.
DX7 V为您提供了一个独特的工具,用于定制和创建新的乐器和声音效果。

With its radical departure from analog designs, FM synthesis helps you chart new sonic spaces.
与模拟设计完全不同,FM合成帮助您绘制新的声波空间。

The DX7 V is capable of producing an incredible spectrum of sounds ranging from natural-sounding instruments to unique synths to alien worlds – complete with all the crystal clarity and punchy transients uniquely associated with FM.
DX7 V能够产生令人难以置信的声音频谱,从自然发声的乐器到独特的合成器到外星世界-完整的所有水晶般的清晰度和与FM独特相关的有力瞬变。

Since having an instrument with such extreme depth and potential is the dream of every sonic explorer, we challenged ourselves to go even further.
拥有如此深度和潜力的仪器是每个声波探索者的梦想,我们挑战自己,走得更远。

We added a host of new features including multiple waveforms, a filter and feedback loop on each operator, new modulation sources, a monster unison mode, and more.
我们添加了许多新功能,包括多个波形,每个操作符上的滤波器和反馈回路,新的调制源,怪物一致模式等等。

The DX7 V is the perfect design tool for designing unique new instruments and ear candy that help you make your own distinct musical statement.
DX7 V是设计独特的新乐器和耳朵糖果的完美设计工具,帮助您做出自己独特的音乐声明。

Design elegance meets sound design power
优雅的设计与强大的设计力量相结合

The DX7 V sports a stunning interface allowing intuitive control over all of the instrument’s dramatically expanded features
DX7 V拥有令人惊叹的界面,可以直观地控制仪器的所有扩展功能

While retaining the feel of the original design, we’ve streamlined the main interface of the DX7 V to make it much simpler to use and understand.
在保留原始设计感觉的同时,我们精简了DX7 V的主界面,使其更易于使用和理解。

Here you’ll find an uncluttered presentation of only your everyday performance controls, as well as the fundamentals to start visualizing and exploring new sonic structures.
在这里,你会发现只有你的日常表现控制,以及基本开始可视化和探索新的声音结构的整洁的展示。

When you’re ready to dig deeper and flesh out the detailed character and animation of your sounds, one click presents a programmer’s paradise of incisive controls and displays light years beyond the tedious original hardware interface.
当你准备深入挖掘并充实声音的详细角色和动画时,只需点击一下就可以呈现出程序员的天堂般的精确控制,并显示超出单调乏味的原始硬件界面的光年。

Balancing usability and all the added power in the DX7 V, tabbed windows easily put your fingers on logically grouped functions spanning enhanced operators, additional envelopes, matrix modulation, step sequencer, FX architecture, and more.
平衡可用性和DX7 V中所有增加的功能,选项卡窗口可以轻松地将手指放在逻辑分组的功能上,这些功能涵盖增强的操作符、额外的信封、矩阵调制、步进排序器、FX架构等。

Whether you just want to play the extensive library sounds or program your own, the DX7 V is a dream to use.
无论你只是想播放广泛的库声音或自己编程,DX7 V都是一个使用的梦想。

Main Features
主要特点

32 original DX7 algorithm
32原始DX7算法

All DX7 original parameters
所有DX7原始参数

Original DX7 SysEx import
原始DX7 SysEx导入

25 available waveforms per operators
每个算符有25个可用波形

6 Operators with multi-mode filter and feedback per operators
6个算子,每个算子有多模滤波器和反馈

DX7, DADSR and Multi-Segments envelopes (syncable and loopable) per operators
DX7, DADSR和每个操作符的多段信封(语法和可循环)

2 Modulation envelopes
2调制信封

4 assignable macros
4个可分配宏

Advanced modulation matrix
高级调制矩阵

A step sequencer, 2 LFOs with 6 waveforms and an arpeggiator
一个步进定序器,2个具有6种波形的lfo和一个琶音器

4 FXs slots that can be routed in parallel or in serie
4个FXs槽位,支持并联或串联路由

An oscilloscope
一个示波器

Vintage and Modern DAC Mode for a proper emulation of the DX7 converter
复古和现代DAC模式的一个适当的仿真DX7转换器

32 voices of polyphony
32个复调声部

4 voices of unison with unison detune
四种声音的齐声和齐声退调

436 factory presets
436个出厂预设

V 1.7.1Bug fixes:
V 1.7.1Bug修复:

January 26, 2021
2021年1月26日

Envelope points are now correctly labeled
信封点现在被正确标记

Fixed issues with tutorials
修复了教程的问题

No more font issues on case-sensitive operating systems
在区分大小写的操作系统上不再有字体问题

VST3 MIDI learn now properly maps to CC in Live (Windows)
VST3 MIDI学习现在正确地映射到CC在Live (Windows)

VST toolbar is now properly displayed in Reason 10 instruments
VST工具栏现在正确显示在原因10仪器

No more conflicts between the side panel and the resize function
侧面面板和调整大小功能之间不再有冲突

Improvements:
改进:

Type icons size have been reduced to avoid scrolling when browsing presets
类型图标的大小已经减少,以避免浏览预设时滚动

发表回复

后才能评论