Including the model that has forever etched its name in music history as the bar-none pick for session players across all genres and styles, this EBX was designed to serve as the ultimate go-to expansion for EZbass.
Equipped with flatwound strings and recorded both direct in and through a custom flip-top-style amp, it will lend you a workhorse of an instrument with an enormous tonal span.
In addition to the instrument itself, the Session Player EBX also includes a wide array of mix-ready bread-and-butter presets as well as a basic collection of MIDI basslines inspired by a broad selection of general styles.
If you were ever on the look for a nose-to-the-grindstone type of bass that you can trust in any given scenario, this is it.
Regardless of whether you’re looking to add bass to a subtle acoustic-style singer-songwriter track, a laid-back R&B beat or a contemporary gospel song, this EBX will get the job done.
Simply put: if you’re in need of a session saver, here you go.
– A vintage 1960s electric bass with flatwound strings
– Inspired by a broad range of styles and sounds
– Includes finger and pick options as well as slap and tapping articulations
– Offering a range from D1 to E4
– Includes a collection of presets covering a width of general go-to bass tones
– Comes with a custom MIDI library tailored for the instrument
Works with EZbass 1.1.7 and higher!