上一集 下一集
正在播放

 

 
SR5 Rock Bass 2 enables you to compose and create natural bass guitar tracks that imitate real bass guitar playing!
SR5摇滚贝斯2可以让您创作和创造模仿真实低音吉他演奏的自然低音吉他音轨!

SR5 Rock Bass 2 offers additional features and articulations which take the virtual bass guitar instrument to a whole new level.
SR5摇滚贝斯2提供了额外的功能和关节,把虚拟贝斯吉他乐器到一个全新的水平。

New features in SR5 Rock Bass 2:
SR5摇滚贝斯2的新功能:

Incredible real-time playability – SR5 SPI (Super Performance Instrument)
令人难以置信的实时可玩性- SR5 SPI(超级性能仪器)

Built-in effects and amp simulator
内置效果和放大器模拟器

Heavy buzz sustain
沉重的buzz维持

Heavy hammer-on
重锤打

Natural harmonics on all frets / all strings
所有琴弦上的自然谐波

A large number of new noise / FX samples
大量新的噪声/ FX样本

Improved polyphonic playing
改进的复调玩

Chord preset
和弦预设

User Chord
用户的共鸣

Customizable Strum Key
可定制的弹奏关键

Arpeggio Key
琶音的关键

Real down tuning samples included (as low as -4, that allows you to play the low G)
包含真实的下调样本(低至-4,允许你演奏低G)

Intelligent Instrument Key Switch with chord recognition
具有和弦识别功能的智能乐器按键开关

NKS (Native Kontrol Standard) ready
NKS(本地控制标准)准备好了

Other main features:
另一个主要特点:

Fretboard Monitor
指监控

Realtime Legato Slide / Realtime Hammer-on & Pull-off
实时连体滑动/实时锤击&拉出

Direct signals from the bass guitar
低音吉他发出的直接信号

Auto Stroke Detection
汽车行程检测

Perfect sampled sounds of all fret positions on every string
完美的采样声音的所有烦恼的立场,在每根弦

Picking noises are recorded on all frets and strings
挑音的声音记录在所有的琴弦上

Kontakt Player included – No sampler required!
Kontakt播放器包括-不需要采样!

The world’s most powerful and largest library of a single bass guitarincludes approx.
世界上最强大和最大的一个低音吉他库包括大约。

26 GB, 21,600 samples
26 GB, 21600个样品

Incredible real-time playability – SR5 SPI (Super Performance Instrument)
令人难以置信的实时可玩性- SR5 SPI(超级性能仪器)

With SR5 SPI (Super Performance Instrument), you can play ultra realisticbass guitar performance in real-time.
使用SR5 SPI(超级性能乐器),您可以实时演奏超逼真的低音吉他演奏。

You can access various playing techniques instantly without stopping your performance and create convincing bassguitar tracks very quickly.
您可以访问各种演奏技术立即不停止您的表演,并创建令人信服的低音吉他轨道非常快。

Fretboard Monitor
指监控

The SPI automatically selects a proper string / fret position depending on the situation.
SPI根据情况自动选择合适的字符串/ fret位置。

You can also change the string manually by key switches.
您也可以通过键开关手动更改字符串。

The Fretboard Monitor visualizes the current fret position / playing technique you are playing.
指板显示器可视化当前的苦恼位置/演奏技术你正在演奏。

Effects and Amp Simulator
效果和放大器模拟器

SR5 Rock Bass 2 has built-in stomp effects and bass amplifiers.
SR5摇滚低音2内置跺脚效果和低音放大。

You can make your own bass guitar sound so it suits the music genre you’re working with by using them.
你可以制作自己的低音吉他声音,这样它就适合你使用的音乐类型。

You can also turn off them and use your favorite amplifier simulator for further tonal variations.
您也可以关闭它们,并使用您最喜欢的放大器模拟器进一步的音调变化。

Heavy buzz sustain
沉重的buzz维持

The Heavy buzz sustain has a loud buzz / rattle that was intentionally added by plucking the string very heavily.
沉重的嗡嗡声维持有一个响亮的嗡嗡声/拨动,故意添加了非常沉重的弦乐。

It adds a wildness, richness and reality to your bass tracks.
它增加了狂野,丰富和现实到你的低音轨迹。

Heavy hammer-on
重锤打

Though SR5 Rock Bass (ver.1) already has hammer-on samples, a different type of hammer-on samples were added to SR5 Rock Bass 2.
虽然SR5摇滚贝斯(ver.1)已经有锤-on样品,一个不同类型的锤-on样品被添加到SR5摇滚贝斯2。

The Heavy hammer-on samples emphasize the metallic noise that is generated when the string strikes the fret by hammering the string forcefully.
重锤冲击样品强调的是当琴弦通过强力锤击琴弦时产生的金属噪声。

The normal hammer-on samples are often used for ‘legato’.
普通的锤上样常用于“连体”。

On the other hand, the Heavy hammer-on samples are good for ‘accent’.
另一方面,重锤上的样品是好的“口音”。

For example, you can reproduce the accented sound with a metallic noise (it’s something like slap bass sound) generated by hammering the string heavily immediately after playing the open string.
例如,你可以用金属噪音(类似于拍打低音的声音)再现重音,这种声音是在弹完空弦后立即用重锤敲击琴弦产生的。

Natural harmonics on all frets / all strings
所有琴弦上的自然谐波

Now natural harmonics is available on all the frets on all the strings.
自然谐波在所有琴弦上都有。

That makes your bass tracks more expressive.
这让你的低音音轨更具表现力。

(We made a demo song that demonstrates this feature.
(我们制作了一首演示歌曲来演示这一功能。

Real down tuning samples included
包括真实的下行调谐样本

SR5 Rock Bass 2 captures MusicMan® StingRay®5;
SR5 Rock Bass 2收录MusicMan®StingRay®5;

one of the most popular5-string bass guitar among bassists.
贝斯手中最受欢迎的五弦贝斯吉他之一。

5-string bass guitars can be played low B with normal tuning, but SR5 Rock Bass 2 includes real down-tuning samples and can play even lower (as low as -4, that allows you to play the low G) and is suitable for a wide range of musical genres.
5弦低音吉他可以在正常调音的情况下演奏低B,但SR5 Rock bass 2包含了真正的降调样本,可以演奏更低的(低至-4,可以演奏低G),适合广泛的音乐流派。

Realtime Legato Slide / Realtime Hammer-on & Pull-off
实时连体滑动/实时锤击&拉出

With SR5’s Realtime Legato Slide feature using ‘real’ legato samples, you are able to get perfectly real expressions of the human finger’s legato slide that cannot be reproduced with a slide emulation by changing pitch.
随着SR5的实时连奏幻灯片功能使用“真实”连奏样本,您能够得到完美真实的人类手指连奏幻灯片的表达,不能通过改变音高的幻灯片模拟再现。

Hammer-on & Pull-off samples are real recorded samples as well.
hammeron & Pull-off样品也是真实记录的样品。

Realtime Legato Slide / Hammer-on & Pull-off is available with all the instruments including chord instruments except FX instruments.
Realtime Legato Slide / hammeron & Pull-off可与所有乐器包括弦乐器,除了FX乐器。

Chord preset
和弦预设

A large number of chord presets (and more chord shape variations per each chord) are available with the emulated chords.
大量的和弦预设(和更多的和弦形状变化每个和弦)可与仿真和弦。

Our unique recording / programming make it possible for you to get a realistic chord sound that is close to a real sampled chord sound.
我们独特的录音/编程使您有可能获得逼真的和弦声音,接近真实的采样和弦声音。

User Chord
用户的共鸣

User Chord Editor enables you to build your own chord shapes and make any chords you like.
用户和弦编辑器使您可以建立自己的和弦形状,并使任何和弦你喜欢。

Each string is fully customizable and you can configure how the string is played using the User Chord Editor.
每个字符串都是完全可定制的,您可以使用用户和弦编辑器配置如何播放字符串。

(For example, normal sustain or mute or picking noise, always play open string regardless the fret position, strum the string or not, root string, etc.).
(例如,正常的维持或静音或拨动噪音,总是弹奏开弦,不管弦的位置,拨动或不拨动弦,根弦等)。

Noise / FX samples
噪音/特效样本

The sound of the guitar is not stopped without any noises.
吉他的声音不会停止,没有任何噪音。

You need to touch the string(s) to stop the guitar sounding.
你需要触摸琴弦来停止吉他的声音。

A noise is generated when your hand (or guitar pick) touches the guitar.
当你的手(或吉他拨片)接触吉他时会产生噪音。

SR5 Rock Bass 2 has various types of noise / FX samples that are essential to make your bass tracks more convincing.
SR5摇滚低音2有各种类型的噪音/ FX样本,是必不可少的,使您的低音轨迹更令人信服。

Direct signals from the bass guitar
低音吉他发出的直接信号

You can make your own guitar sound so it suits the music genre you’re working with by using SR5’s built-in amp simulator or your favorite amplifier simulator.
你可以使用SR5内置的放大器模拟器或你最喜欢的放大器模拟器,使你自己的吉他声音适合你的音乐类型。

Intelligent Instrument Key Switch with chord recognition
具有和弦识别功能的智能乐器按键开关

You can instantly select an instrument (articulation) using the Instrument Select Key Switches.
您可以立即选择一个仪器(发音)使用仪器选择键开关。

All the instruments can be assigned to any key switches and you can create your own key switch mapping.
所有的仪器可以分配到任何键开关,您可以创建自己的键开关映射。

The key switches have a chord recognition feature that enables you to select a chord instrument by not only hitting a key that the chord is assigned, but also by hitting the chord notes in the key switch range.
键开关具有和弦识别功能,使您能够选择一个和弦乐器,不仅通过敲击和弦分配的键,而且通过敲击键开关范围内的和弦音符。

In other words, you don’t need to memorize the key switches for the chord instruments.
换句话说,你不需要记住和弦乐器的键开关。

Just hold the chord notes in the key switch range, and you are ready to play the chord.
只要把和弦音符保持在键切换范围内,你就可以开始弹奏和弦了。

Customizable Strum Key
可定制的弹奏关键

As well as the User Chord Editor, you can configure how each string is played when you hit the Strum Keys and the Normal Key.
以及用户和弦编辑器,您可以配置如何每个字符串是播放时,您点击Strum键和普通键。

Arpeggio Key
琶音的关键

automatically assigned to the Arpeggio Key for the string so you can play arpeggio with the keys.
自动分配给弦的琶音键,这样你就可以用这些键弹奏琶音。

*This is not a so-called ‘Arpeggiator’.
*这不是所谓的“琶音”。

This is a feature that enables you to play a certain note (string) of the chord individually.
这是一个功能,使您能够单独演奏某一个音符(弦)的和弦。

Auto Stroke Detection
汽车行程检测

With SPI’s Auto Stroke Detection feature, SPI automatically detects the current beat position and identify proper stroke direction (down or up).
SPI具有自动行程检测功能,自动检测当前拍位,并识别正确的行程方向(向上或向下)。

There are several stroke detection modes and you can also control stroke direction manually.
有几种行程检测模式,您也可以手动控制行程方向。

Picking noises are recorded on all frets and strings
挑音的声音记录在所有的琴弦上

Picking noises made while playing a guitar is one of the most important characteristics that identify a live guitar recording.
挑选吉他演奏时发出的声音是识别现场吉他录音的最重要特征之一。

That is why we took great care in capturing many variations of picking noises.
这就是为什么我们非常小心地捕捉拾取噪声的许多变化。

Adding these noises, with consideration to timing and picking style, will make your guitar tracks sound natural.
添加这些噪音,考虑到时间和挑选风格,将使你的吉他音轨听起来自然。

When you use picking noise sampled from a different position of the fret board than the one you’re applying it to, the result is an unnatural sound because the noise will not harmonize with the original note’s sustain sound.
当你在调音板的不同位置选取杂音,而不是你正在使用的杂音时,结果是一个不自然的声音,因为杂音不会与原始音符的持续音协调。

NKS (Native Kontrol Standard) ready
NKS(本地控制标准)准备好了

SR5 Rock Bass 2 officially supports NKS (Native Kontrol Standard) that allows for intuitive and seamless interaction between SR5 Rock Bass2 and KOMPLETE KONTROL and MASCHINE hardware.
SR5 Rock Bass2官方支持NKS(本地控制标准),允许SR5 Rock Bass2和完整的控制和机器硬件之间直观和无缝的交互。

You can control major parameters via KOMPLETE KONTROL keyboard / Maschine hardware and software.
您可以通过KOMPLETE control键盘/机器硬件和软件控制主要参数。

KOMPLETEKONTROL keyboard’s Light Guide shows available key switches, playable key ranges of each articulation.
KOMPLETEKONTROL键盘的光指南显示可用的键开关,可玩的每个关节的关键范围。

Requires Kontakt 5.8.1 or later
要求使用kontak5.8.1及以上版本

发表回复

后才能评论